Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

Ok, so I'm new at this but wanted a way to let you all know what is going on. Too many people have said they are never opening my emails again so now you won't have to.
On August 8, 2008 I had my 27th chemo appointment and was positive that I would never have to do this again. Now I'm not so sure. I was just diagnosed with cancer again but since it is the weekend I have to wait to find out more info. I had a PET scan on Friday morning and I'm supposed to get the results on Monday. Usually weekends go so fast, not this one! With the results of the PET scan we'll know if the cancer has spread. If so, I'll be getting chemo again. I'm really really hoping it hasn't, I really don't want to do chemo again. I can do 30 radiation sessions (Monday - Friday for six weeks). That doesn't seem quite so bad as chemo although when you think of 30 radiation treatments that doesn't seem so great either.

We're going to try and get our minds off cancer today and go the the Brew Ha Ha. Should be fun~comedians and beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment