Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some people are strange; others are wonderful

How come some people know you have cancer and don't say one word about it? It seems like it isn't that hard to say "I'm sorry you got cancer (again)". I'm not looking for sympathy that I have it, just an acknoldgement. On the other hand, I hear from people I haven't heard from in ages or don't know all that well and they are very supportive. So I guess that is the better thing to focus on.
And so many great people helping us out that we are so appreciative of. Every good thought means a lot to us.
And a quick Harper story, just becuase it was so funny this morning. We're driving to school and talking about whatever and she says "Mom, take a deep breath and calm down" (I'm totally calm so ok) so I do and then she says, "Cross your ams like this and then it will help you be patient with me." I'm not sure what crossing your arms does to help with patience and we were just talking but ok, I'll try it next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment