Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So I got the results of the PET scan the other day and the good news is that the cancer has not spread. So no chemo. I'll have to get another scan in 3-4 months to make sure that nothing has changed.
I did get a call from my surgeon today that the margins on my tumor removal weren't good so I will be getting some more of me removed. But it didn't hurt last time (the other week) so hopefully she will be able to do it in her office again and I won't have to have surgery.
I meet with the radiation oncologist on Monday to plan out radiation. Six weeks, Monday through Friday. I think I am going to get really tired of driving to Pueblo but it is a lot better than driving to Denver and anything is better than chemo!

1 comment:

  1. This is new to me but I like it. Thanks for setting it up.

    ReplyDelete