Thursday, May 21, 2009

good news

Good news from the surgery, the cancer has not spread. Such a relief to hear! I'm pretty high on percocet right now so this might be a sketchy post. They had to put my port in pretty high on my neck so that hurts the most of anything. Luckily my chest is numb so I feel no pain there. They thought I might have broken my collarbone at some point in my life there was so much scar tissue but I think I would remember that happening and I don't remember that! So much for the low scars that Dr. Finlayson made for me the first time. But anything is better than getting an IV in my arm, they tried four times yesterday and I thought they were maybe going to have to do the surgery while I was awake. I think my arm is more bruised than anything else. I need to go get some sleep (yes, it is 10am but percocet knocks me out).

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    It's Mike Loso....
    I wanted to say to you, hi! I will be always thinking of you and hope you stay super positive through this. I have added your blog to my favorites and I will check it out all the time. I was thinking about the fun times we had in High School at football games - in the Taurus... We were a goofy bunch.

    ReplyDelete