Friday, May 15, 2009

Gone fishing

I'm leaving in a few minutes to spend the weekend up in the mountains. I'm going to go fly fishing with about 11 other breast cancer patients/survivors. My old oncologist is going to be the medical advisor so it will be good to reconnect with her.
When I went to get my fishing license the guy working said "Hmmm, you must not have gotten a lisence for a long time" Ummm, never. So I think he figured that out when I told him that I had to get some sort of wildlife stamp or something and just really didn't know what a fishing license would look like.
Should be a lot of fun and luckily it is catch and release although I figure with my luck I'll catch the biggest fish. What does a vegetarian do when they catch a fish? Do I have to touch it to get it off my pole? Ewww.
So we're up in the mountains at some nice fishing resort, should be great, I'll post pics when I get back. Harper and Matt have a great weekend planned with out Mommy. In the meantime, have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment