Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No work for me

My fever is gone and I called work to tell them that I was on my way in but they said No Go. I guess someone at work might have something contagious so they want me to stay home the rest of the week and get better. I guess that is good and it is great that they care but I really wanted to go to work. I'm a bit bored at home. So we're off to the library and farmer's market. And I guess I can get some knitting done. I have lots and lots of baby hats to make.
Here is the score right now: cancer 1 work 0

2 comments:

  1. How was the library and farmer's market? Those are two of my favorite places to go! We actually took part in our farmer's market today - Abigail was selling picture frames that she made.

    Know that you are in my thoughts often!

    Stephanie Oaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boring is so much better than getting waylaid by someone else's germs! This is so much better than your last job!!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete