Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Isolation is really boring

I made it home from the hospital on Monday night which was a good suprise. I really thought I was going to be in until today. I was in isolation so everyone that came to visit me had to wear a mask and gloves and they had to keep my door closed. My friend was down the hall having a baby and I couldn't even go see her! But I am home now although I do still have a fever. I was given huge doses of very strong antibiotics so hopefully they will keep working.
I'm home from work today and trying to figure out what I need to do to stay healthy and able to go to work and do normal things. I wish the doctor's office would call me back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're home. That must have been sooo boring to be locked up in isolation. Blah. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I am so glad you are home. I hope you know that every ounce of positive energy is being sent your way. We need that fever gone! :) Margot

    ReplyDelete