Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm bald!

My hair was coming out in huge chunks so on Wednesday night we got out the razor and shaved it off. Matt actually was the one that did it for me. I just couldn't do it. I was going to do a mohawk just for fun but decided that it would look pretty funny to have my hair fall out of a mohawk!
Harper was so funny the next day when she saw me after school (I was asleep when she left). She kept saying, Tada! Look at Mommy's hair! Tada!!!
Met with the radiation oncologist this afternoon. He seems really smart (and McDreamy). I'll start radiation one month after I am done with chemo and will have 33 radiation treatments. That is also the number of chemo treatments that I will have had when you combine the last ones and these ones. I hate odd numbers but then if you add them together and just think of 66 treatments that is a bit better (although a whole lot). I was going to ask him if I could have 32 or 34 radiation treatments but it seems like oncologists don't like changing a whole plan just cause you don't like a certain number. So I added them to get the even number. (ok, it's not just me, I know that Matthew and Dad are reading this thinking "oh, 33, that's an odd number, too bad).

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the odd numbers--our family might be a bit weird--but you didn't hear it from me!

    ReplyDelete