Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I fight like a girl

“I Fight Like A Girl”
“I fight like a girl who refuses to be a victim. I fight like a girl who is tired of being IGNORED and HUMORED and BEATEN and RAPED.
I fight like a girl who’s sick of not being taken seriously. I fight like a girl who’s been pushed too far. I fight like a girl who OFFERS and DEMANDS RESPECT.
I fight like a girl who has a lifetime of ANGER and STRENGTH and PRIDE pent up in her girly body.
I fight like a girl who doesn’t believe in FEAR and SUBMISSION. I fight like a girl who knows that THIS BODY and THIS MIND are mine.
I fight like a girl who knows that
YOU ONLY HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS I GRANT YOU.
I fight like a girl who will never allow you to take more than I offer.I fight like a girl who FIGHTS BACK.
So next time you think you can distract yourself from your insecurities by victimizing a girl, THINK AGAIN.
She may be ME and
I FIGHT LIKE A GIRL.”
-Author anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment