Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Biopsy Done

Had the lung biopsy done this morning. It went really well, the doctor was so young I wondered if he really could have done so many. But he has and I guess he is the "go to" guy for difficultly placed biopsys. Mine was right next to my heart and aorta so they didn't want to miss and hit anything!
They slid me through the CT scanner a couple of times, numbed me up, put in the needle and then slid me through the scanner a few more times, moved the needle, repeat, repeat, repeat. Then took the sample, took out the needle and I got to rest up for a while to make sure no bad side effects. I'm home and feeling fine.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's over and it went as well as a biopsy can go. It's crazy how doctors are starting to look so young. I guess it means we're getting old.

    ReplyDelete