Friday, January 8, 2010

After two hard fought years, my beautiful, courageous, wonderful wife lost her battle with cancer. Jessica passed away around 9:40 a.m. on Friday, January 8th. Her mother and I were with her when she passed on. Harper was able to spend some special time with her mother Thursday evening and several family members and friends were able to say their good-byes. Jessica died knowing she was well loved.
In lieu of flowers, feel free to make donations in Jessica's name to either of the following organizations:
Fremont County Orchard of Hope
111 Orchard Ave
Cañon City, CO 81212
Sangre de Cristo Hospice West
Cañon City Main Office
601 Greenwood Avenue
Cañon City, CO 81212
We will also be setting up a college savings account for Harper and will post that information once it is organized.
On behalf of the Evans and Bunt families, thanks for all the love and support that you showed us.

5 comments:

  1. Matt...much love to you and Harper. Jessica was an amazing woman, and she will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry. She was a wonderful person whom I have many fun memories of from Jr. High through WWU. My thoughts are with you and your daughter. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss Jessica so very much. She was a wonderful person, and I will never forget everything she did for me. All of you are in our prayers.

    Love,
    Sarah DelDuca, Fred Arnold, and family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss Jessica. She was such an inspiration and I'm glad to have known her for so long.

    xo

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt...sending you and Harper tons of love and thoughts. Jessica will be greatly missed by so many people. She was an inspiration to us all. Take care. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete