Sunday, July 5, 2009

still so tired

I ended up sleeping most of the weekend. Man, what a waste of time. We did get out to watch the fireworks and today Harper and I went to Pueblo and got a few things. We met up with some good friends. What a difference it makes to see people and talk about stuff other than cancer (mostly their little boy, what a cutie). It was nice to get out of the house.
Still have this horrible taste in my mouth, last time they said it was from the cytoxin (one of the chemos) but that is not true since I have it again! The strongest mint won't cure it! I keep eatting to get rid of the taste but I'm not even really hungry, just anything not to taste it! I've got three packs of gum for tomorrow so hopefully that will get me through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment